Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal Logic Combi 35 (F1 Message)

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Logic Combi 35 (F1 Message)

Hi All,

After the "Shock" of jumping into a freezing cold shower this morning it prompted me to go and check the boiler. The LED was flashing a F1 message, something i've never seen before?
    I switched the boiler on and off and it's done the trick for now but obviously dont want it to breakdown completely with a new born in the house.

Does anyone know what I should do to fix this?

I've been in this new build property for 14 months now and I think that I was meant to get the boiler serviced after 1 year to keep the warranty of the boiler valid but I didnt (Totally forgot)
    So im guessing im not covered with Persimmon for the boiler anymore??

Also i've been looking at getting some form of boiler cover, any decent company's anyone recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Call a local gas safe engineer to sort out the problem. As for boiler cover its generally more expensive than if you paid a gas safe engineer to come and service it yearly anyway.

Comment

Hi Andy...

F1 is usually low water pressure. There's a few videos on YouTube showing how to top the pressure up on the logic. Have a look. Regards nick

Comment

Working...
      X