Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viessmann 200 W Combi weather compensation control

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viessmann 200 W Combi weather compensation control

Hi All

I have very recently had the above boiler fitted in my loft. The engineer has supplied and fitted a R.F. controlled thermostat (which does'nt actually seem to do anything!)

On reading the installation manual, it states that no external thermostat should be fitted to the boiler, if the boiler is to be controlled via weather compensation mode.
    Should I remove the wiring for this stat from the boiler?

Also the outside temperature sensor has been fitted on the southwestern wall, the installation manual states either north or northwest, should I move this?

I am now concerned that the system is not correctly commissioned, I have put the system into "summer mode" because the CH would come on (at very low temperature) for no apparent reason.

Any advise greatly recieved, and, no, I don't think there is much point in getting the engineer back!

I would call back the installer and ask them why it hasn't been fitted to the installation guide!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X