Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha cb 24 boiler, 24 hour clock problem

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha cb 24 boiler, 24 hour clock problem

ALPHA CB 24 BOILER, 24 HOUR CLOCK PROBLEM
    Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me why, the following, ive just fitted a new 24 Hour Timer Clock, on my Alpha cb24 Boiler. Problem it switches on great, but, when i have to switch my Boiler Off, i put the Little Switch Tab to the Left which is Off Position, but Boiler doesnt Switch Off, So i have to Switch Off, at the Inline Switch to Boiler. can anyone please guide me on this,as it is correctly wired up, and i want to be able to use the Timer, when winter arrives. Look Forward to your Help.

Thanks Rob

some boilers have an over run designed to cool boiler when switched off. This makes it run without burning for a few minutes before switching off. If not this then as tou are switching manually then remove clock and test switching with a meter set to resistance [ohms]

Comment

Hi York1234,

Thanks a lot for your swift reply, and i think what youve said is spot on, will check the running for a few minutes before switching off.. Thanks so Much Rob

Comment

Hi York1234,
        I just turned on for a few minutes, switched off at the clock tab switch, yellow light still flashing, but i now know its not on but coolling. light is still flashing 1/2 hour Later is that ok. would you say. Thanks Rob

Comment

If the lower of the 2 indicator neons is flashing it is to tell you the boiler has an electricity supply but is waiting for demand. Type Alpha CB24 intp google and you can download user manual.

Comment

Working...
          X