Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First heating but no hot water, now hot water but central heating not working

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First heating but no hot water, now hot water but central heating not working

Hi,
    Just a quick question have a tenant who for wasnít getting hot water but his central heating was working. I asked my friend a newly qualified Gas Engineer to take a look at it and he said needed new diverter actuator valve and possibly new cartridge. So he installed both pieces and now tenants have hot water but central heating isnít warming up. Iím not an expert but I think maybe itís something very simple because the central heating was working, as soon as he put in the diverter pieces hot water started working again. Does anyone have any ideas?

I too faced same problem with my boiler.Some times either central heating or hot water had not been working.Finally i bought Vaillant Ecotec Plus 637 System Boiler .It's working quite good.

Comment

Working...
    X