Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potterton Suprima 60L keeps switching off

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potterton Suprima 60L keeps switching off

This boiler is admittedly old but has always given good service until now. For your information I live alone and like to switch my CH on and off without particular programming. However recently I have to press the black button to reset the boiler every time I switch it on. The steps are as follows:
    1. Switch on power
    2. The red light on boiler flashes and the green light will not work until I press the reset button.
    3. The boiler fires up and starts, but after about half an hour it switches itself off and I have to press reset again to get it to work

i should point out that the boiler is used only for CH as we have communal hot water.

is there something I can do to rectify this problem or do I have to get the CH engineer in to fix it?

This is my first post so please be kind and apologies for any vital information omitted.

Thank You!
Working...
X