Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 835

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 835

British Gas fitted my Vaillant Eco Tec plus 835 four years ago. It has been problematic from the start. In cold weather the pressure drops and the boiler cuts out. I re-boot it manually and once the heating comes back on it maintains its pressure. Soon as the heating goes off the pressure drops again. Once the weather warms up it never loses pressure.
    British Gas have serviced the boiler regularly and scratched their heads for 4 years now. They've been called out on numerous occasions. Leak was ruled out. All the rads are new with no leaks and are bled as and when required which is not very often. They did say my column radiators could be causing the problem but they were fitted before the boiler was installed and the style and number of radiators was noted at their survey and they recommended the correct boiler for me accordingly.
    Any ideas on if the ambient temperature is playing a part here? Fine in the summer. Drops all the time in the winter.
    I'm a woman with no idea what the problem is but I feel British Gas have just been fobbing me off from the start. On numerous occasions they've talked about having to dig the floor (concrete) up which would have to be in the summer they say. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
Working...
X