Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viessmann Vitodens

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viessmann Vitodens

My daughter has just been quoted for a replacement combi boiler; the cheapest estimate was an Alpha Evoke 28KW, next was the Viessmann Vitodens 050W 29W and most expensive by another £500 was a Worcester 25i ERP boiler.
    She's tempted by the Viessmann. My only concern might be availability of engineers to service/repair it given that it's a less common make. Could anyone advise their recommendations/experiences please.

Hi Steve, I remember posting this myself a few weeks ago. No responses so looks like I'm gonna have to respond to my own question. My answer is, what a crap and pointless site.

Comment

i agree...not many responses here!!
      can i ask how much you were quoted for the Viessmann? A few people have recommended it to me..and also waiting for a callback from a Viessmann approved engineer for a quote.

Comment

If people read previous posts instead of creating new ones you may find that your questions have been answered elsewhere in the forum. As for slow replyís, letís be honest, who uses forums much anymore. I pop on here every now and again to try and help people.
        as to your question, viessmann are good boilers but I donít believe they have the aftercare service of some other manufacturers. Best thing to do is ask these questions to your installer but remember, most installers are biased to a certain manufacturers for personal gain.
        hope this helps
        grant

Comment

Working...
        X