Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the service charge for boiler installation in west London?

Collapse
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the service charge for boiler installation in west London?

What is the service charge for boiler installation in west London?

I wasn't sure if all companies charge the same amount of money for a new boiler installation. Last year I had a boiler breakdown and thought of buying a new boiler as my boiler was really old. I was a bit worried who to go with as I had a budget. I called many companies but they were all too pricy. Then I came across Flowteck in West London based in Southall.

I decided to make a call to Flowteck, my call was answered with in the first 3 rings. After telling the customer service person my problem he advised me that even though we have a fixed cost boiler repair option but as your boiler Is really old the best option would be to buy a new boiler. I asked him what is the best boiler for my property. He asked me about my property and gave me 3 different options and all those options were within budget. I was surprised with the prices and service Flowteck was providing so I decided to go with them for my boiler installation. They charged me 1700 for a new boiler supplied and fitted. I was really amazed that they also offered me a free annual boiler service for the first year if I was willing to join their service plan for that extra piece of mind.

The engineer called me and told me what time he was arriving. He turned up 5 minutes early and cracked on with the job straight away. Not only he did a fantastic job but he cleaned up after he had finished. Flowteck gave the best service ever. In case if you need them, their number is 0203 371 1958

Thank you Flowteck for the amazing service from start to finish!
    Andy Lonnargen

Comment

Experts Omega Group made a clear inspection of what to do for the efficiency of boilers and make a clear statement about the service charge to avoid any obstacles that may be incurred in the hidden amounts. Once our experts provide the guarantor service, it is best to change the heat from a heat to a process.
      Omega provides quality boiler installation in London at affordable cost.We are gas safety certified company can deal every Central Heating Installation.

Comment

Working...
      X