- No delays! Get quotes today
- Compare quotes & get the best prices
- Gas Safe & OFTEC registered engineers
Belfast Oil Boiler Repairs
We specialise in
- Domestic and Business
- Vented Cylinders
- Unvented Cylinders
- Underfloor Heating
- General Plumbing
It will cost you nothing to have a reliable Electrician/Plumber/Boiler Engineer call to your door, equipped with loads of experience, honesty and a desire to help.
Contact us for a free estimate or a quick response to an emergency leak, heating or electrical fault.
James Davey Plumbing and Heating
Serving the Belfast, Lisburn, Four Winds, Glengormley, Carryduff, Newtownabbey areas for over 20 years.
- Emergency Service with no call-out fee
- Quick response
- Boiler repairs, servicing and maintenance - Reillo, Monoflame, Sterling, Grant, Trianco, Warmflow. Furnray, Worcester. Nuway, Bentone, Ecoflame.
- Flue pipe installations and repairs, raincaps, terminals, storm collars, wall fixing brackets, renewals
- Bathroom installations
- Power showers
- Kitchen installations
- Tiling floor and wall also PVC cladding
- Joinery, Carpentry Floors and Doors
- Electrical, spotlights, extractors, shower units, additional sockets, timeclocks, programmers, and motorised valves
- Blocked wastes and drains cleared promptly and at competitive rates
- Burst pipes and leaks
- Utility rooms plumbed and wired and Tiled - Belfast sinks
- Washroom Maintenance
- Outside taps
- Heating problems, power flushing, loss of pressure, no hot water
- Storage tanks
- Hot water cylinder repairs vented and unvented, renewals, immersion heater problems solved
- Washing machines and tumble dryers installed
- American style fridges plumbed for ice, water filter cartridges
- Oil tank, filter, fire valve and pipe work leaks and renewals and installation
- Free plumbing and heating advice on all aspects of construction from loft conversions to conservatories
Carbon monoxide alarms installed and tested
Watchman and Apollo Oil tank monitoring devices - never run out of oil again
Frost Thermostats fitted to give protection against frost bursts during cold conditions.
Past customer recommendations available