- No delays! Get quotes today
- Compare quotes & get the best prices
- Gas Safe & OFTEC registered engineers
Electric Heating Company (15)
Heatrae Sadia (7)
Johnson and Starley (6)
Worcester Bosch (138)
Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 35kW Gas Boiler
|Model||Logic Combi ESP1 35kW Gas Boiler|
|Standard Warranty||2 years|
|Band Rating||A Rated|
|ERP Rating||A Heat A Water|
|Central Heating Max. Output||35kW|
|Flow Rate||14.5 l/min|
|Typical Price (inc VAT)||£765|
|Typical installation Cost (inc VAT)*||£500 - £1,000|
|Total Cost||£1,265 - £1,765|
Designed and manufactured by Ideal, the Logic Combi ESP1 is a condensing combi gas boiler that boasts many features and benefits.
Which boiler has replaced this unit?
The Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 has been replaced by the Ideal Logic Max 35kW combi gas boiler, a highly reliable unit that’s Boiler Plus compliant.
How efficient is this boiler?
This is a highly efficient boiler, as shown by its seasonal efficiency rating of 94%, awarding it an ErP A-rating for heat. It also has an A-rating for hot water too thanks to a high flow rate of 14.5 litres a minute.
Will this size boiler suit my home?
As a 35kW boiler, it’s best suited to larger homes with 2 bathrooms and a higher demand for heating and hot water.
What options are available in this boiler range?
You can have the option of an Ideal Logic Combi that runs on natural gas or LPG and alternative output ratings, including 24 kW and 30 kW. So, if your heating and hot water demands don’t need such a powerful 35 kW boiler, then there are other options to choose from.
Where can this boiler be installed?
The Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 features flexible flues for greater choice of where to have the unit installed. In addition, the compact size means it can fit within a standard cupboard and the frost protection feature gives you the option to install it into a garage of loft area.
Will this boiler save me money?
Thanks to being highly efficient, this boiler will help to reduce your energy bills and it’s designed for an easy installation, keeping those costs down too.
Is a combi boiler suitable for my home?
A combi boiler is a water heater and a central heating boiler wrapped into one meaning that there’s no need for a hot water cylinder, helping to save space in the home. Perfect for smaller homes where space is limited.
What features does this boiler comes with?
Key features of the Ideal Logic Combi ESP 1 include:
- - Easy to see pressure gauge to give you maximum control over the unit
- - Low component count (to maximise reliability so you can be sure this boiler won’t let you down)
- - Fully modulating operation to low outputs
- - Automatic bypass
- - Built-in easy to use filling loop
- - Simple diverter valve
- - Two stage flame sensing to give you greater reliability
- - Latest generation Honeywell gas valve
- - Preformed copper tails
- - Easy to access PRV and AAV pre-wired mains lead (2m)
- - Pre-piping kit
- - Boiler frost protection so you can be sure you’re boiler is protected through the cold winter months
- - Compatibility with a wide range of piping options
- - Optional timers and weather compensation sensors to help give you maximum control of the boiler.
How long is the warranty period?
Available with a 2 year warranty as standard and the option to extend when installed by an Ideal accredited installer, you’ll be well covered by Vaillant after the installation.
Get quotes to supply and fit a new
* This is a guide price for a straightforward, like-for-like boiler replacement. Installation costs will vary dependent on work required.
The Ideal Logic Plus is a small in size but big in features no nonsense combination boiler manufactures in Hull by Ideal boilers. They are easy to fit for the tradesman and extremely reliable for the customer. They are covered by a seven year guarantee which gives the customer peace of mind.