Vokèra extends installer scheme to benefit members
Vokèra, the boiler and renewable manufacturer, has brought back its approved installer scheme.
The reinstated scheme will this time around see members offered even more incentives. The scheme is run by the company to recognise and thank loyal customers. Installers, meanwhile, are offered handy information, support and rewards.
Marketing assistance is to be given to all qualifying installers, to help them develop their business and draw in work.
Benefits include a 'Vokèra Approved Installer' van livery, free training and more.
In order to join the scheme, installers must meet specific criteria set by Vokèra such as Gas Safe registration and the ability to meet health and safety standards.
Installers must also be members of the Vokèra Affinity scheme, which rewards installers with points each time they buy a Vokèra boiler or renewable product.
To become an Approved Installer Agent for Vokèra, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Install 25 or more Vokèra boilers a year.
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Follow Benchmark procedure.
- Provide copies of qualifications inc. CCN1 CEN1 & WAT1 or equiv.
- Must have current Public Liability Insurance.
- Registered to Vokèra Affinity Support & Reward programme for a minimum of 12 months.
- Attended both Vokèra HE Technical Training and Fault Finding product Courses within the last 12 months.
- Have a health and safety policy if you employ more than five people.
If you fulfil all the criteria above and want to sign up, you can write to Vokèra at:
Approved Installer Programme
Unit 7 Riverside Industrial Estate