Our Account Managers are on hand to help you make the most of our service.
Prior to joining us as an Account Manager here at Boiler Guide, Adam worked in recruitment. He also supervised teams in call centres for 7 years, before moving on to work in onsite Account management. Adam enjoys spending time with his two little ones, and has a new baby girl on the way!
Before joining us here at Boiler Guide as an Account Manager Vicky worked as a Car Sales Executive for 2 years. Prior to this she did something a little different – selling wedding dresses at a bridal boutique in Leicester! In her spare time Vicky stays occupied with skiing, running or going to watch the Leicester Tigers play.
If you need any guidance, simply give them a call on 0330 134 6086. Some of the things they can help you with include:
- Discussing additional work types you would like to purchase
- Adding additional accreditations to your account
- Creating a better business profile in our directories
- Enabling features such as ‘auto accept’ to get leads faster
- Managing credit limits on your account
- Managing work type volumes in your account
- Queries regarding invoicing
Getting the most from your dashboard
We’ve tried to make it easy to manage your account without the need to get in touch, and our Account Managers are on hand to help if you need it.
We also have a handy series of guides explaining how you can use our service to really grow your business:
- Lead alerts and the marketplace
- Boost your installer listing page
- Getting more leads
- Getting more customer reviews
Have an idea for a worktype we don’t sell yet?
We always want to hear about any new types of leads you’re interested in that we don’t provide yet. If you have any ideas for new leads get in touch today!