Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Win an Amazon Gift Card Prize Draw competition
Please note that this competition expired at 11:59pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over only and excludes employees and agents of Boiler Guide or their families or anyone with any professional association with this promotion.
2. Entries to the prize draw are made by completing the online survey before Wednesday 29th May 2019, 11.59pm.
3. The prize is 1 x £200 Amazon.co.uk gift card. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable.
4. The prize draw will be held on Monday 3rd June 2019. Entries received after 11:59pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019 will not be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be selected at random from all the eligible entries received.
5. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 7th June 2019. Once accepted, the prize will be delivered to the winner, via email, within 30 days of the Draw Date.
6. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplemental winner may be drawn at Boiler Guide’s discretion.
7. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a handwritten request along with self-addressed envelope, marked with the name of the prize draw, detailing your request to: Customer Services at 11 The Point, Rockingham Road. Market Harborough LE16 7QU.
8. Boiler Guide’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Boiler Guide reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or amend this promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time without prior notice or compensation and entrants will be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
10. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, unless Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
11. The promoter of this prize draw is Holmes Media (UK) Limited. Company number: 6873930
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this prize draw. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, applied to any other account, used as payment on Recognition Mastercard accounts or to purchase financial services. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards are valid for 10 years. No change will be given; you can check the balance of the card at www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. At expiry, any remaining balance will be cancelled. Protect the card and treat it as cash; it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.co.uk. Amazon reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Boiler Guide are not responsible and will not replace your GC if it becomes lost or stolen in the post. No cash or other alternatives will be provided, except in the event of supply difficulties in which circumstances Boiler Guide, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the GC with items of the same monetary value. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Boiler Guide reserves the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time and at our sole discretion. This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by law, rule, order or determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision not held to be invalid. By using the gift card you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and those further terms and conditions as set out by Amazon.