When it comes to central heating and hot water systems, you may have already heard of Glow-worm. The Glow-worm brand is a widely recognised name and the company manufactures a variety of boilers and accessories for all sorts of homes and environments. Glow-worm combi boilers are a popular choice for modern homes and are well supported by engineers.
The company has a long track record which is reassuring for domestic customers.
In fact, Glow-worm boilers have been warming homes across the UK since 1934. Today it’s based in Derbyshire and offers a range of reliable and easy-to-install heating and boiler systems which are compliant with Part L building regulations (the equivalent is Part J in Scotland). Get quotes for a new Glow-worm boiler.
The range of Glow-worm boilers are available in the following fuel types: Gas
Glow-worm Combi Range & Prices
When the time comes to choose a new boiler, one of the first options for most modern homes is a combination boiler.
If you are considering opting for a ‘combi’ boiler, Glow-worm has a choice of options for you to consider.
With every combi boiler, you won’t need to find space for a water tank or hot water cylinder – neither of these are required with this type of system and is clearly one of the big benefits that appeals to most people.
It’s an energy efficient choice too as you only heat the water you need.
Benefits of a Glow-worm Combi boiler
- Heats your hot water as you need it so no need to wait for a whole tank to warm up
- If saving energy is important to you, a Glow-worm combi boiler ticks all the boxes
- Modern design and an established brand means that finding an engineer for installation and repair is easy
- An efficient and cost-effective choice
Review the Prices of Glow-worm Combi boilers
What’s your budget? It’s an important question when choosing a new boiler but whatever you’ve decided, you should be able to find a Glow-worm combi boiler that meets your needs. Once you’ve made your choice, the next step is to get three quotes for installation from reputable engineers. Get quotes for a new Glow-worm boiler.
Compare the complete range of Glow-worm Gas Combi boilers prices…
Glow-worm Regular Range & Prices
Many people opt for a regular boiler because of its energy efficiency credentials.
Both the Ultracom 24hxi and the Flexicom hx regular boilers from Glow-worm are highly efficient and should save you energy and cash in the long-term.
Benefits of a Glow-worm Regular boiler
- 2-year warranty
- Wall mounted
- Different outputs to meet varying heating and hot water demands
- Also runs on LPG if preferred
- Flexicom hx is recommended by the Energy Savings Trust
Compare the Costs of Glow-worm Regular boilers
Installation costs do vary so be sure to get a full quote from at least two installers in advance so you know how much your new boiler is going to cost in total. Glow-worm is certainly a cost-effective choice, and thanks to the ultra-high levels of energy efficiency these models deliver, you’ll save money on your long-term energy bills too which is great news. Get quotes for a new Glow-worm boiler.
Review the complete range of Glow-worm Gas Regular boilers prices…
|Boiler Model||kW Options||Efficiency||Standard Warranty||Typical Price||Add to compare|
|Glow-worm Ultracom 24 hxi Regular Gas Boiler||24kw||90.5%||2 years||£860|
|Glow-worm Flexicom hx 24kW Regular Gas Boiler||12kw, 15kw, 18kw, 24kw, 30kw, 35kw||90.30%||5 years||£675|
|Glow-worm Easicom 25r Regular Gas Boiler||25kw||89.3%||3 years||£778|
|Glow-worm Ultimate2 Regular (open vent) Gas Boiler 25r||25kw||89.3%||5 years||£840|
|Glow-worm Energy Regular Gas Boiler 12r||12kw||89.4%||7 years||£713|
|Glow-worm Energy Regular Gas Boiler 15r||15kw||89.4%||7 years||£720|
|Glow-worm Energy Regular Gas Boiler 18r||18kw||89.3%||7 years||£808|
|Glow-worm Energy Regular Gas Boiler 25r||25kw||89.4%||7 years||£846|
|Glow-worm Energy Regular Gas Boiler 30r||30kw||89.3%||7 years||£878|
Glow-worm in the Forum & Articles Section
- Forum: Glow-worm Boilers.
- Thread: Glow Worm Fuelsaver Mk2 Boiler cutting out
- Thread: Glow worm 30cxi F12 error code
- Thread: Glow worm Combi 24cxi hot water goes cold then hot then cold
- Thread: Pressure dropping on Glow-worm Combi 30SXI Boiler
- Thread: Glow-worm 24ci Boiler, hot water or heating but not both (F19 error)
- Thread: Hot water problem with Glow-worm Betacom 24c
- Thread: Glow-worm Spacesaver 80 BR Mk2 lighting problem
- Thread: Glow-worm 24ci losing pressure. Now has no pressure at all
- Thread: Glowworm 56/3 e Back boiler keeps sparking
- List of Glow-worm Error Codes