Finding the Vaillant Comfort Zone
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is now closed. Date 08/02/18.
Vaillant, one of the world's leading heating technology manufacturers, recently launched its biggest UK multi-media marketing campaign aimed at helping homeowners find their comfort zone this winter.
Intended to raise awareness of the brand and drive homeowner demand to their loyal Vaillant Advance installers, the hero of their TV commercial and subsequent installer marketing support packs is the Vaillant VRC 700, linked to the Quiet Mark-accredited Vaillant boiler in the corner, which is keeping the room at a comfortable 21 degrees.
The VRC 700 weather compensating programmable room thermostat effortlessly controls the heating and hot water supplied by the ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ - the ultimate in domestic boiler efficiency, control and comfort. Together, the boiler and control ensure that the system is operating at peak performance, always maintaining optimum efficiency.
Loved by customers because of the easy-to-use menu and intuitive display, it is also the thermostat of choice for Vaillant installers. Both the wired and wireless versions work harmoniously with all current Vaillant products, including boilers, aroTHERM, aroTHERM hybrid and flexoTHERM heat pumps and intelligent hybrid duel-fuel systems. The in-built triVAI® feature will also automatically choose the most efficient and cost effective appliance in hybrid applications, to deliver the most cost effective and energy efficient solution.
VRC 700 utilises eBUS to communicate with the boiler and allows full modulation, whilst ensuring the boiler is always working to its peak performance.
The in-built holiday function prevents the heating and hot water coming on whilst away and reinstates it on return. Custom time and temperature programs are permanently stored, even in the event of a power failure for added peace of mind and convenience.
The VRC 700 can control a two zone system using the VR 70 wiring centre and the VR 91 room thermostat and up to three heating zones using two VR 71's and one VR 70 wiring centre.
The whole system can be monitored, controlled and altered remotely using the VR920 - allowing access from a smart phone app, from anywhere in the world – providing the homeowner with the ultimate in comfort and control.
Schedules can be made for seven days of the week to set when the heating should be on or off, and at what temperature these settings should be. Each day is capable of having up to seven different time periods of heating, with seven different temperatures set. This allows the user to have full flexibility over their heating, controlling an individual room's heating remotely.
Use the Vaillant app (on both iOS and Android) and the website - www.vaillant.co.uk/for-installers to find out more.
VRC 700 Features
- Compatible with Vaillant boilers and heat pumps
- Flexible time programs
- Familiar menu structure makes controlling the system easy and efficient
- Works with both S and Y plan systems
- Clear, high contrast, back-lit display
- eBUS connection to fully modulate the boiler ensuring peak performance
- Up to three heating circuits with domestic hot water control
- Can control a two and three zone system using VR 70 and VR 71 wiring centres and VR 91 room thermostats.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is BoilerGuide.co.uk
- The prize is supplied by Vaillant Group UK Ltd, Nottingham Road, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1JT, England
- The title of the promotion is Vaillant UK VRC 700 - (the "Promotion")
- The promotion will run from 9am BST on 10 January 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 BST on 7 February 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive (the "Promotional Period").
- The promotion lasts until 23:59 BST on the Closing Date (the "Entries"). Anything after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified from the promotion.
- Details of the promotion are as below:
- A winner will be chosen at random from all installers who have enquired about the product on BoilerGuide.co.uk between 9am 10/01/2018 and 23:59 / 07/02/2018 to qualify
- The prize is one Vaillant VRC 700
- The Vaillant VRC 700 will be shipped within 2 weeks of the winner being notified and supplying details to Vaillant.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion.
- There is no cash alternative. Vaillant reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude its Entrant from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Are you a Gas Safe Installer?
Grow your business with access to 1000s of high quality boiler sale leads. Register for free today