Introducing the Mistral Combi Standard CC4 Condensing Oil Combi Boiler
The range comes housed in a high-quality white casing which has been designed for easy location beneath a standard sized kitchen worktop, thanks to its compact size.
If you are in any doubt about water performance, the CC4 can produce nearly TWICE as much hot water as anyone else`s Combi.
The multi-directional flue outlet options together with pre-punched pipe entry points on both the sides and the back allow for easy and quick installation. This model also features a removable front casing, meaning installers can get easy access for commissioning and future service.
Homeowners and installers can both be sure they have chosen a reliable product with it being backed by the Mistral guarantee of quality. View and compare the complete range of Mistral oil boilers.
Benefits of the Mistral Combi Standard CC4 Condensing Oil Combi Boiler
- High efficiency
- 15 – 41 kw
- Front servicing
- High quality casing
- Multi directional flue outlet
- Conventional or balanced flue option
- Plastic flue range up to 41 kw condensing only
- Fits beneath work surface up to 41 kw
- Pre punched pipe access points
- Can be used in tandem operations
- Available as outdoor model
- Non-condensing model available
Are you a Gas Safe Installer?
Grow your business with access to 1000s of high quality boiler sale leads. Register for free today