Introducing the Teslatun Dry Trap Tundish
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is now closed. Date 14/05/18.
The Teslatun eliminates the need to install both a tundish & trap providing you with the all-in-one solution – saving you time, space and money.
When connecting a PRV to waste, It is typical practice to fit both a trap to prevent smells and gases coming up through the drainage system and a tundish to prevent backflow (type AA). The TeslaTun Dry Trap Tundish achieves both of these functions in one compact, easy to fit product.
A 3-in-1 solution
Shows discharge from the pressure/temperature relief, providing evidence of a fault
2. Non-return valve
Prevents any smells or gases entering the building when the discharge is connected to a soil, vent or other waste pipe, but still permits any discharge to be safely conveyed to waste.
3. Air break to drain
Type AA backflow prevention. "Preventing any foul water getting into the supply"
Features & Benefits
- Type AA backflow prevention
- Visual means of discharge
- 15 x 22mm compression connections
- Ideal for use with an unvented water heater or boiler relief valve discharge
- Operates under full bore discharge or only a few drips
- Faster, easier and cost effective installation
- The all in one solution – no need for additional traps
- WRAS approved
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is BoilerGuide.co.uk
- The prize is supplied by Tesla (UK) Ltd.
- The promotion will run from 9am BST on 26 April 2018 to 23:59 BST on 10 May 2018 inclusive.
- By entering the giveaway you give permission for BoilerGuide.co.uk to pass on the information you enter to Tesla (UK) Ltd.
Details of the promotion are as below:
- A winner will be chosen at random from all installers who have enquired about the product on BoilerGuide.co.uk
- The prize is one TeslaTun Dry Trap Tundish (with 5 to give away to separate winners, one per person)
- The TeslaTun Dry Trap Tundish will be shipped within 2 weeks of the winner being notified and supplying details to Tesla (UK) Ltd.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Are you a Gas Safe Installer?
Grow your business with access to 1000s of high quality boiler sale leads. Register for free today