Testo 330-2 LX - Flue Gas Analyser
The TÜV-tested flue gas analyser testo 330-2 LX is delivered with an O2 and a CO H2-compensated sensor, TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe, system case and practical accessories. It comes with a 5-year warranty without maintenance contract on O2 and CO sensors, and Bluetooth Interface with free App for operation and documentation. It can be used on a range of heating systems including gas, oil and solid fuel systems.
The flue gas analyser boasts three high-quality sensor sockets – for the permanently integrated O2 sensor, the configurable CO sensor and an optional NO sensor – meaning it meets the statutory provisions of the German Federal immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV). It has H2-compensation and the CO sensor has a measuring range of up to 8000 ppm. The automatic fresh air dilution expands the measuring range to 30,000 ppm for CO measurements. A protection of the CO measuring cell contributes to the long sensor life of up to 6 years.
A temperature probe is built into the flue gas probe for direct measurement of temperature, O2, CO and NO. This allows calculation of all the relevant flue gas parameters, such as CO2 value, efficiency, flue gas loss and NO2 (with optional 3rd sensor). In addition, direct draught or pressure measurements can also be done.
Zeroing without probe removal allows the probe to remain in the flue during zeroing. This reduces time spent, along with any laborious flushing – only on testo 330-2 sets.
The high-resolution graphic colour display shows readings graphically and can be read in poor light conditions easily. Self-explanatory menu guidance and standardised measuring processes make the flue gas analyser easy to operate.
Testo 330-2LX benefits
- High-quality long-life measuring cells: sensors for O2 and CO are incorporated in the scope of delivery – the CO cell is H2-compensated
- Reduces household carbon emissions by 20%
- There is a 5-year warranty without maintenance contract on O2 and CO sensor
- The sensors have a service life of up to 6 years. This means at least one sensor replacement is saved in the course of a normal operating life
- With its automatic fresh air dilution from 8,000 ppm CO, the testo 330-2 LX boasts a high level of reliability when setting solid fuel and oil systems and protects the sensors up to 30,000 ppm CO content
- Logger function for easy long-term recording of the measurement profile, large memory for up to 500,000 readings
- Pressure measurement up to 300 mbar
- Bluetooth Interface – Where there is a long distance from the measuring point, the measurement data can be transferred from the flue gas analyser to a smartphone or tablet.
- Integrated magnets for straightforward fixing during the measuring process
- User-defined fuels
- Logging and dispatch to customers possible with the testo combustion App
- Free testo combustion App for iOS and Android devices, obtainable as a download
Are you a Gas Safe Installer?
Grow your business with access to 1000s of high quality boiler sale leads. Register for free today