Introducing the Fernox TF1 Omega Filter
It has a brilliant collection capacity for both magnetic and non-magnetic debris – first time, every time. It helps to extend the lifespan of a heating system, while optimising performance and efficiency.
The The TF1 Omega Filter is ideal for installations where space and access areas are restricted thanks to the fact that it can be positioned horizontally, vertically and at a 45˚angle. The filter includes either high quality valves or slip socket connection and is available for 22mm or 28mm pipework. As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any magnetic filter.
TF1 Omega Filter benefits
- High capacity and compact design
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces and access areas
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework in both flow directions
- Can operate at an angle of 45°
- Quick and easy to clean (no need to dismantle the unit)
- Removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water
- Easy to fit slip socket with compression fitting and short pipe cut-out length
- Forged brass construction (no hidden porosity) with nickel plating
- Unique manifold with double radial seals and multiple orientation capability
- Powerful Neodymium magnet and Hydronic Particle Separation technology
- Available as 22mm and 28mm products
Are you a Gas Safe Installer?
Grow your business with access to 1000s of high quality boiler sale leads. Register for free today