Big Energy Saving Week 2019
The Big Energy Saving Week (BESW), a national campaign dedicated to helping UK households find a cheaper energy deal, is back for its 7th year in 2019.
Between 21st – 27th January, the campaign will be spreading a 'Check.Switch.Save' message to UK consumers, letting them know that switching energy supplier could reduce their energy bills.
The Big Energy Saving Week is run as a partnership between Citizens Advice, the Energy Saving Trust and the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Energy Saving Advice for Your Customers
To help you get prepared for the Big Energy Saving Week 2019, make a note of the articles on Boiler Guide that are full of energy saving tips you can pass on to your customers:
Quickfire Energy Saving Tips
There's a whole host of steps your customers can take to start reducing their energy bills right away, impress them with the following tips:
- Turning the thermostat down by 1°C could reduce energy bills by up to £75 a year
- Keep doors closed to contain heat in rooms you want warming up
- Investing in a smart thermostat can help you to spot where you could be saving money
- Dust lightbulbs so that they can provide more light
- Fill the kettle with the amount of water you need, not all the way to the brim
Pay the Boiler Guide Twitter account a visit during Big Energy Saving Week for more energy saving advice, tips and guides that will help your customers to cut their energy bills.
If you’re a Gas Safe heating engineer looking for new customers, register for free for flexible access to 1000s of high quality boiler sales leads. Register for free today.