- No delays! Get quotes today
- Compare quotes & get the best prices
- Gas Safe & OFTEC registered engineers
Johnson and Starley (6)
Worcester Bosch (107)
Alpha CD12S System Gas Boiler
|Model||CD12S System Gas Boiler|
|Band Rating||B Rated|
|Standard Warranty||3 Years|
|Typical price (inc VAT)||£760|
|Typical installation costs (inc VAT)*||£500 - £1,000|
|ERP rating||A Heat|
The highly engineered concept has been created specifically to reduce fuel intake further significantly reducing running costs.
This reduced fuel usage is predominantly achieved through a stainless steel heat exchanger which ensures not only efficient but very quiet usage equally greatly reducing fuel wastage.
Whilst increased efficiency is primarily beneficial to the user in terms of financial savings it equally poses benefits towards the environment as heightened efficiency means a decreased carbon dioxide output.
The main specification and features of the Alpha CD12S boiler are as follows:
-Maximum heating output of 12.8kW ideal and efficient for small to mid range homes
- A frost thermostat
- Easy to use controls comprising simple easy to use dial technology With the boiler's SEDBUK energy efficiency rating standing at band B the boiler maximises efficiency
-A space saving boiler weighing only 37Kg
Alpha's CD12S provides solutions to all the boiling needs of the smaller home. Its unusually reduced size means it takes up little space yet with an output of 12.8kW provides an incredible amount of heat energy for its size.
The Alpha CD12S is replete with the functionality with which the range has become associated and is ideal for a smaller home. The efficient heat exchanger reduces harmful gases for the environment whilst simultaneously reducing heating bills. This means that it really is the right choice when it comes to making a smaller home energy efficient.
Get quotes to supply and fit a new
* This is a guide price for a straightforward, like-for-like boiler replacement. Installation costs will vary dependent on work required.