- No delays! Get quotes today
- Compare quotes & get the best prices
- Gas Safe & OFTEC registered engineers
Electric Heating Company (17)
Heatrae Sadia (7)
Johnson and Starley (6)
Worcester Bosch (140)
Baxi Combi 105 HE 30kW Gas Boiler
|Model||Combi 105 HE 30kW Gas Boiler|
|Band Rating||B Rated|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Central Heating Max. Output||30kW|
|Typical Price (inc VAT)||£948|
|Typical installation Cost (inc VAT)*||£500 - £1,000|
|Total Cost||£1,448 - £1,948|
|ERP Rating||A Heat|
Designed and manufactured by Baxi, the 105 HE is a highly reliable condensing gas combi boiler.
Which boiler replaced the 105HE?
Baxi have replaced the 105HE combi boiler with the 630 combi gas boiler, another highly reliable boiler that offers more up-to-date features.
What’s the output rating?
105HE combi boilers have an output rating of 30 kW, making them suitable for larger homes with 2 bathrooms.
How efficient is this boiler?
A SEDBUK efficiency rating of 87.3% makes this an ErP A-rated boiler.
Is a combi boiler right for my home?
A combi boiler is great for smaller properties as they don’t require an external water tank or cylinder, since everything is wrapped up in one cost effective unit. This makes the boiler suitable for the smaller homes or properties where space is limited.
Does this range come with any options?
Yes. This is a unit that’s also available to run on LPG as well as natural gas and there’s a range of output ratings to help you find the right boiler for your home.
Where can th105HE boiler be installed?
As a compact wall-mountable unit, Baxi have made finding a location for this boiler to be installed very flexible.
How long is the warranty period?
Baxi 105HE combi boilers are available with a warranty period of 2 years so you’ll be well covered in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
* This is a guide price for a straightforward, like-for-like boiler replacement. Installation costs will vary dependent on work required.
One little grommet changed in 5 years. What a boiler!!!!
HAD this boiler 12 years NEVER been a bit of bother
This boiler since fitted has been a constant source of irritation - 5 years worth. Even the 2 BG guys who installed it had different views on it's reliability. Baxi should provide BG Homecare as a package with this product because 2-3 times/year we have to call them out to repair it. Final straw was a Christmas breakdown. It's getting replaced. Oh! forgot to mention - when it is working probably 99% of the time it's great. Fast heating of the house and lashings of good pressure hot water but it's the other 1% which is a big problem.