Warmhaus boilers are relatively new to the UK but are fast building a reputation for attractive, effective, award-winning and environmentally sound gas boilers and stylish radiators. Compared with other boiler manufacturers, Warmhaus have a relatively small offering as they only manufacture gas combi boilers.
If you live in a home with 1-2 bathrooms and up to 15 radiators then a Warmhaus boiler could be the perfect choice. When looking for a replacement boiler, there are a few things to look out for including output rating, efficiency, warranty and the potential cost.
- Output rating: Combi boilers have two output ratings: a central heating (CH) output and a domestic hot water (DHW) output. The CH output reflects the size of heating system it’s able to heat while the DHW output rating is to do with the number of bathrooms and hot water outlets.
- Efficiency: Warmhaus boilers burn natural gas to produce heating and hot water. This process produces waste gases which carry some of the generated heat away from the boiler. The efficiency rating shows how much of the fuel is converted by the boiler into usable energy. Warmhaus boilers are highly efficient as shown by the efficiency ratings of more than 90%.
- Warranty: Warmhaus boilers come with a 2 year warranty as standard which will see that you’re covered in the unlikely event of a fault after the installation.
- Price: Warmhaus don’t make the prices of their combi boilers publically available but you can expect to pay anywhere between £500 and £2,000 for a combi boiler before installation.
Using our Boiler Comparison Tool, you can compare the output rating, efficiency and warranty of Warmhaus combi boilers. You can compare up to 4 boilers by hitting the ‘add boiler’ symbol. You should always include your existing boiler as part of any comparisons you make.
Compare the costs of a Warmhaus combi boilers
Warmhaus combi boilers have been manufactured to the highest standard using the latest energy efficient technology. They produce boilers for small, medium and large sized homes with a 2 year warranty included as standard.
|Boiler Model||kW||Efficiency||Warranty||Typical Price|
|Warmhaus Enerwa 31kW Combi Gas Boiler||31kw||91%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Enerwa 35kW Combi Gas Boiler||35kw||91%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Enerwa 40kW Combi Gas Boiler||40kw||91%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Enerwa Plus 31kW Combi Gas Boiler||23.7 kw||92%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Enerwa Plus 35kW Combi Gas Boiler||28 kw||92%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Enerwa Plus 40kW Combi Gas Boiler||33 kw||92%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa 31kW Combi Gas Boiler||31kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa 35kW Combi Gas Boiler||35kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa 40kW Combi Gas Boiler||40kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa Plus 31kW Combi Gas Boiler||31kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa Plus 35kW Combi Gas Boiler||35kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
|Warmhaus Priwa Plus 40kW Combi Gas Boiler||40kw||90%||2 years||£N/A|
Find a Gas Safe engineer in your area who can install a Warmhaus boiler for the best price by sending us an enquiry today. We’ll be in touch to provide quotes from up to 3 engineers in your area. It’s free, quick and easy with no obligation to use any of the quotes you receive.
The Warmhaus boiler range
There are four gas Combi boilers by Warmhaus: the Enerwa, the Enerwa Plus, the Priwa and the Priwa Plus. All are designed for wall-mounted installation and are available in 3 power output options: 24/31 kW, 28/35 kW and 32/40 kW.
Warmhaus combi boilers
All Warmhaus Combi boilers are extremely compact in design at just 420mm in width and 288mm in depth so they are easier to install in small spaces. They are also renowned for their sleek and contemporary design including an LCD display.
The difference between the Enerwa and Enerwa Plus is that the Plus has more control functionality e.g. a 3” LCD screen with 6 push-buttons as well as visuals of hot water and heating temperature and a digital manometer showing the pressure. The Enerwa is more basic with a 2” dark blue LCD display and analogue controls. Both the Enerwa and Enerwa Plus deliver excellent energy efficiency at 91%.
- 24/31 kW: 12.5 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for small to medium homes with one bathroom.
- 28/35 kW: 14.3 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for medium to large homes with more than one bathroom.
- 32/40 kW: 16.3 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for large homes with more than one bathroom.
The Priwa and Priwa Plus operate at 90% efficiency and deliver a high flow rate than the Enerwa.
- 24/31 kW: 14.8 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for small to medium homes with one bathroom.
- 28/35 kW: 16.8 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for medium to large homes with more than one bathroom.
- 32/40 kW: 19 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for large homes with more than one bathroom.
Get Free Quotes for a New Boiler
Benefits of a Warmhaus combi boiler
- High energy efficiency of up to 91%
- Powerful hot water flow rate up to 19 litres per minute
- Stainless steel heat exchanger to prevent corrosion
- 8 litre expansion tank
- Easy to use LCD control panel
- LPG and Natural Gas boilers available
- 10mm of insulation for low heat loss levels
Warmhaus Boiler Service
It’s important to keep your boiler in the best possible condition with an annual boiler service by a professional engineer. This will ensure the boiler can operate as efficiently as possible, keeping heating bills to a minimum, and that there are no potential safety issues to be concerned about. A boiler service is also a great way to catch and fix small repairs before they have the chance to worsen over time and cause an expensive breakdown. Find out what’s involved in an annual boiler service, why it’s so important, the benefits and how much they cost in Warmhaus Boiler Service.
Warmhaus Boiler Warranty
Every boiler manufacturer offers a standard warranty with their boilers which last between 1-10 years. The warranty is your insurance policy and means if a fault develops the manufacturer will resolve it within a specified time frame. Some warranties include both parts and labour while others may only cover parts. The most important thing to remember is to get your boiler serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer every year as failing to do so is likely to invalidate your warranty. For more detail about this brand’s warranty (including the small print) take a look at Warmhaus Boiler Warranty.
Warmhaus Boiler Repair Advice
Even the highest quality boiler can develop faults and problems as they age. Some are minor issues you may be able to handle yourself but most will need a Gas Safe registered engineer to diagnose and repair the problem. To find out if there are any common problems associated with this manufacturer you can read our guide to Warmhaus Boiler Repairs & Common Warmhaus Boiler Problems.
Need a one-off boiler repair?
Warmhaus Error Codes
Error codes may appear on your boiler’s display; it’s your boiler’s way of telling you that something is wrong. Each manufacturer uses a different coding system to help an engineer to diagnose a fault. In some cases it may be a simple issue such as low pressure which you can adjust yourself but more technical faults will certainly need a professional. We’ve put together a list of error codes for all Warmhaus Boilers to help you understand what’s wrong before you contact an engineer.